Cross County Connection
Cross County Connection provides
- Campus Loop serving a two campus area
- Downtown Circulator service in the City of Orangeburg
- Paratransit Service throughout Orangeburg County
- St. Matthews Connector serving downtown St. Matthews and connecting with the Downtown Circulator in the City of Orangeburg
The Cross County Connection Downtown Circulator bus service operates two color-coded, fixed routes in the City of Orangeburg. This service offers easy access to:
- Government offices and agencies
- Many of the most popular places to work and shop
- Regional medical center and healthcare providers
- Schools, colleges and universities
Each route takes approximately an hour for a full run and the fare is $1 each way. Elderly (60 years and older) and disabled passengers pay $0.50.
Connection Campus Loop
The Cross County Connection Campus Loop serves a three campus area located in the City of Orangeburg. Students and faculty of South Carolina State University, Claflin University, and Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College can now ride free by showing your Student or Faculty ID badge.
St. Matthews Connector
The Cross County Connection St. Matthews Connector serves the transportation needs of residents in the town of St. Matthews with a community route and a route to and from the City of Orangeburg to the Orangeburg Transportation Center. This service operates on Thursday of each week. The fare for this service is $1 each way.