We'll Pick You Up
Passengers can either wait at a designated bus stop along the route and watch for the bus to arrive, or you may stand at a safe location along the route and wave; the driver will stop to pick you up. As you board the bus, please give the driver your ticket, or pay your cash fare in exact change. When you are ready to depart the bus, pull the cord above the window and the driver will stop at the next bus stop.
Tips For Riding
- Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a fare paying adult; children under the age of 6 ride for free with a fare paying adult (On the Downtown Circulator).
- Elderly individuals 60 years or older, persons with disabilities and/or Medicare Cardholder ride for half-fare on the Downtown Circulator.
- When riding the Downtown Circulator its best to be at your bus stop at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Drivers do not make or carry change; please have exact fare or ticket ready to place in the fare box.
- Be kind, courteous and considerate of other passengers and your driver.
- Cell phones are allowed; however, no speaker phone usage is permitted.
- No eating, smoking, alcohol or controlled substances, weapons, profanity or other disruptive behavior will be tolerated.
- Service animals are permitted.
ALL CROSS COUNTY CONNECTION BUSES ARE ADA ACCESSIBLE. BUSES ARE ALSO EQUIPPED WITH BICYCLE RACKS AND REMEMBER BIKES RIDE FREE!!
- Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
click image for full screen
or open new tab